Sunday, October 28, 2012

Going Home

My time with my foster family is almost up.  My Mama and Papa are done kibbutzim in Israel.  The will be home next week.  I am very excited to be reunited.

It is bittersweet, I will miss my foster family.  My oxymoron doppelgänger Moxie, the frat boy Maynard, Lily-Chan and Wellington, the best behaved pittie and my favorite playmate.

Hey Mama and Papa I learned a few things too!  I like cats.  Only in the way that I like to put my mouth arond their bellies and just a little around their necks - but only for a taste.  Also I fetch, but only privately - Wellington is a major ball hog.

The only bummer about it being time to go home is that I just got comfortable enough to relax on the couch.  It only took five and a half months.


See you soon Mama and Papa, I am dreaming of you.


1 comment:

  1. Awww, our sweet puppy! We are so happy to be home again with her, but we are so blessed that her wonderful godparents Sommer and Geoff were willing to love her like their own for 6 months. Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete