Monday, September 17, 2012

Busy summer

It has been a whirlwind summer with the Nice Lady, the Dude and all the doggies. We have been so busy having fun, we neglected posting our adventures. Here are some highlights:



Moxie and I are getting furminated before our bath.

We are really quite similar after you ignore the obvious size and color difference. We both have curly tails, longish - short hair, long legs, same slender body type. And we both love



to be in our kennel.



Wellington is my best buddy, he taught me to go in the water, to fetch, and to skateboard (okay, I really just pull the nice lady on the skateboard, but we run super fast!!)



The nice lady told me it is okay to be on the couch, but I could never bring myself to get up. Maynard and I snuck up when no one was looking. Or so we thought!

More adventures to be posted soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. HAHA, what a summer! LOVE those sweet puppies! So cute in their kennels together and sneaking up on the couch! xoxo puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Macy loves her kennel. Also when we're watching tv she won't sit with us on the couch unless we're constantly petting her. If we stop petting her she jumps off. But if we're not there she really likes being on the couch. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete