Monday, June 11, 2012

The nice lady attended a wedding - no dogs allowed!  So I went to stay with my Grandma for the weekend!

She and Kevin, my grandpa to be had a surprise for me...yes it did involve being spoiled - but I had a puppy to play with.  Zyva is the cutest puppy ever, and she has a lot of energy.

 MMMMM....a BONE, so tasty.  Grandma knows just what I like!

I miss you mama and papa, but love my new baby sister Zyva and visiting Grandma's house!

 Dinner time! (for two dogs and a cat)

 Ummm, we are going to need some more toys, please.

I am a good girl, I can sit pretty, now please give me a treat!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! OMG, I can't believe how much Zyva has grown! Everyone keeps telling us how happy our sweet girl is! We miss her so much! What a fun weekend with Grandma and Zyva and Gizmo!

    ReplyDelete